Showcasing new technologies – driving innovation in formulation, product manufacturing and clinical trials
CPhI’s inaugural Inhalation Drug Delivery conference, taking place on 11-12 September 2013 in Ramada Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz, Germany, is designed to provide cutting-edge content and exclusive industry insights for professionals operating in the field of pulmonary drug delivery.
Over the course of two intensive days, trends in the development and formulation of OIPs, manufacturing and commercialisation will be discussed. Additionally you will receive in-depth information on clinical trials, advanced inhalation device technology, development and design of inhalation devices.
- Explore recent and upcoming advances in MDI, DPI and nebulizer formulation, learn about emerging technology in particle engineering
- Examine product-specific regulation of extractables and leachables testing and current status of regulatory guidance on establishing the bioequivalence of OIPs
- Discover the latest commercial opportunities in the development and manufacturing of inhalation devices
PLUS! Pre-Conference Workshop
This hands-on workshop will provide practical guidance on how to capitalise on the full potential of nasal drug delivery.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of the opportunities presented by nasal drug delivery systems and examine the obstacles of effective formulation of nasal products and successful solutions to potential issues developers are facing
- Gain useful insights into the latest advances in nasal drug delivery device development, compare characteristic features of the most effective devices on the market today and explore the emerging technologies and latest improvements in device development
- Discover the future prospects of intranasal vaccine delivery, its multiple merits, as well as the pressing issues associated with administration of intranasal vaccines and regulatory requirements